Erie County, Ohio Probate Lawyers
Jeff held a number of positions as an attorney in both the public and the private sector including positions with small, mid-sized, and large law firms. Jeff’s practice areas cover a wide-ranging spectrum, but he primarily focuses on real estate law, commercial law, business and civil litigation matters.
Jeff was raised in Summit County, Ohio and he and his wife have resided in Strongsville, Ohio since 1992. They have four children and three grandchildren. He is an avid football fan and a...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Corinne knew from a very young age that she was destined to be an attorney. The daughter of Judge Kim R. Hoover and the granddaughter of the late Attorney Orval R. Hoover, Corinne grew up in a family that excelled in the legal field and taught her the value of helping others through difficult legal issues. Now, Corinne has carried on that family tradition, along with her brother, Attorney Tad...
When you obtain Attorney Rachel Dodds’ services for Wills, Probate or Estate Planning matters, you get an ally whose compassion, skills and professionalism will give you the assurance every one of...
I limit the number of clients that I represent because I understand that when you need a lawyer you need someone who is available and can dedicate their time to your legal issue.
I represent individuals and fight to defend their rights and reputation. Call for a free consultation. Even if I am not currently accepting new clients I will make sure that you understand the process in which you are involved.
It wasn’t until Christopher was in law school that he was faced with the reality that most attorneys...
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline