Hancock County, Ohio Probate Lawyers
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
I am licensed in the State of Ohio and State of Tennessee, the U.S. Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Probate Law includes drafting, modifying and administering (or helping others administer) wills and trusts, assisting in name changes, adoptions, administering probate estates, wrongful death claims and assisting clients in becoming guardians of persons and estates. Our firm's focus on Criminal Defense focuses on felony and municipal trial work and assisting clients on appeals and...
Mr. Grilli is engaged in the general civil practice of law with an emphasis on:
Oil and gas law
Mr. Grilli is licensed to practice law in all courts of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. He is also a member of:
The Fairfield County Bar Association
The Perry County Bar Association (past-president and current treasurer)
The Columbus Bar Association
The Ohio State Bar Association
Commitment to Community
Mr. Grilli offers his support to a variety of organizations, including:
Volunteer for free legal clinics in Fairfield and Perry counties
Offers pro-bono corporate counsel services for...
Jeff held a number of positions as an attorney in both the public and the private sector including positions with small, mid-sized, and large law firms. Jeff’s practice areas cover a wide-ranging spectrum, but he primarily focuses on real estate law, commercial law, business and civil litigation matters.
Jeff was raised in Summit County, Ohio and he and his wife have resided in Strongsville, Ohio since 1992. They have four children and three grandchildren. He is an avid football fan and a...
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline