Lewistown, Ohio Probate Lawyers
We have particular strengths in our municipal and local public sector, real estate, and construction law practice areas.
My primary clients are closely-held small family businesses, doctors, and professional service practitioners. Most of my legal work for them is transactional-based.
My practice areas are:
Business, Corporate, Real Estate, and Domestic Asset Protection Transactions - 40%
Tax Planning and Appeals - 30%
Estate and Succession Planning, Wills, Trusts, and Probate - 30%
I am admitted to Ohio, Kentucky, and...
As an attorney with the law firm of CMRS Law, Elliott’s focus is on Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Probate, and Business law in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Estate Planning services include drafting a Will, Living Will, Power of Attorney, Living Trust, Irrevocable Trust, and other inheritance documents. These services also pertain to Elder law and addressing questions on Medicaid and probate avoidance.
As a Cincinnati Probate Lawyer Elliott Stapleton supports clients during the Estate Administration process. This includes filing Estate Tax returns, advising on asset distributions, and Will contest disputes.
Elliott Stapleton also advises business...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Lewistown attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline