Medina, Ohio Probate Lawyers
Experienced and professional representation in probate cases. Free consultation!
Joseph J. Triscaro has a general legal practice with particular emphasis in civil litigation, business litigation, criminal defense, family law, probate and personal injury. During his legal career he has also practiced in a wide variety of other areas. He has years of experience in...
It wasn’t until Christopher was in law school that he was faced with the reality that most attorneys...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Areas of Practice
Probate & Estate Administration
Assisted Reproductive Technology
Guardian Ad Litem
– Capital University Law School
Honors: Order of the Curia
Honors: Felicia Beth Nektirz Juvenile
Law Fellow with the National Center for Adoption Law and Policy
Honors: Dean’s Award for Public Service
Concentration: Family Law
– The Ohio State University
Master of Public Health
Honors: University FellowshipConcentration:
Health Behavior Health Promotion
– The Ohio State University
Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude
Honors: College of Arts and Sciences Award for Excellence...
Attorney Neuman has been recognized for community service through the United Way, Boy Scouts of America, the Niles Historical Society, Residential Horizons, SCOPE, Niles Rotary, and as an...
Columbus Divorce, Custody, and Juvenile Attorney for Men and Fathers
Family Law Attorney for Men and Fathers in Columbus Since 2002
Contact Andrew Russ Law, LLC at (614) 388-9190 for more information or for a free consultation with a Columbus lawyer.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Voice: (614) 388-9190
Fax: (614) 573-7844
ANDREW E. RUSS - ATTORNEY AT LAW
Andrew E. Russ represents clients in divorce, custody, juvenile, probate, and realted matters in Columbus, Ohio and throughout Franklin County and Central Ohio. Call us today to discuss the facts of your case with an experienced Columbus attorney.
?Representation in All Areas of Family Law:
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Medina attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline