Mentor, Ohio Probate Lawyers
Experienced and professional representation in probate cases. Free consultation!
Joseph J. Triscaro has a general legal practice with particular emphasis in civil litigation, business litigation, criminal defense, family law, probate and personal injury. During his legal career he has also practiced in a wide variety of other areas. He has years of experience in...
Our firm's mission is to provide affordable, quality legal services in a timely manner to individuals, families and small businesses with a personal caring approach to their unique legal concerns. With this goal foremost in mind, we are committed to providing the best possible service to meet a wide variety of our clients' most common legal situations. ...
I have been in practice 34 years with the last 25 years focused in the area of Elder Law, seeking to assist families with the sometimes daunting questions about Nursing Home Admissions and how to pay for care while also protecting as much of the family nest egg as possible.
Proper planning can require execution of the right legal documents, structuring assets, making gifts to ultimately benefit the children or other heirs, assisting in finding a proper Nursing Home, maximizing the assets and...
As an attorney with the law firm of CMRS Law, Elliott’s focus is on Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Probate, and Business law in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Estate Planning services include drafting a Will, Living Will, Power of Attorney, Living Trust, Irrevocable Trust, and other inheritance documents. These services also pertain to Elder law and addressing questions on Medicaid and probate avoidance.
As a Cincinnati Probate Lawyer Elliott Stapleton supports clients during the Estate Administration process. This includes filing Estate Tax returns, advising on asset distributions, and Will contest disputes.
Elliott Stapleton also advises business...
Moshe works with families to help them address their long term care needs, such as applying for Medicaid Nursing Home benefits.
Moshe began his career as the chaplain of Cedar Village – The Jewish Nursing Home of Cincinnati. His duties at Cedar Village included counseling the elderly and their families. During his tenure, Mr. Toron enrolled in the Chase College of Law, where he established himself as an award winning student. He was a member of the Dean’ s List four...
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
For this law firm, going the extra mile for a client is a given. But here are SEVEN other ways that this firm stands out:
1. Mr. Bergmann brings more than thirty years of knowledge and experience to his handling of each client's legal matter.
2. Mr. Bergmann provides outstanding legal service for a reasonable fee.
3. The firm's staff are welcoming and helpful, from the scheduling of a client’s appointment through the conclusion of the matter.
4. Mr. Bergmann works with each client directly throughout the handling of the client’s legal matter. A client is never handed off...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Mentor attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline