Hideaway Hls, Ohio Probate Lawyers
Mr. Grilli is engaged in the general civil practice of law with an emphasis on:
Oil and gas law
Mr. Grilli is licensed to practice law in all courts of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. He is also a member of:
The Fairfield County Bar Association
The Perry County Bar Association (past-president and current treasurer)
The Columbus Bar Association
The Ohio State Bar Association
Commitment to Community
Mr. Grilli offers his support to a variety of organizations, including:
Volunteer for free legal clinics in Fairfield and Perry counties
Offers pro-bono corporate counsel services for...
Mr. Shonk represents businesses and banks with regard to financial, organizational and general business planning matters including:
Business, banking and credit rights disputes
Employment and labor law
An Experienced and Trusted Advisor
Mr. Shonk’s focus on financial matters and business affairs has allowed him to be the trusted advisor to families and individuals who seek his services on estate planning, trusts and probate matters.
His articles on labor law have been published in law journals. Mr. Shonk has presented continuing legal education seminars on various bankruptcy and mechanic’s lien issues to both trade organizations and outside attorney...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
I am licensed in the State of Ohio and State of Tennessee, the U.S. Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Probate Law includes drafting, modifying and administering (or helping others administer) wills and trusts, assisting in name changes, adoptions, administering probate estates, wrongful death claims and assisting clients in becoming guardians of persons and estates. Our firm's focus on Criminal Defense focuses on felony and municipal trial work and assisting clients on appeals and...
Areas of Practice
Probate & Estate Administration
Assisted Reproductive Technology
Guardian Ad Litem
– Capital University Law School
Honors: Order of the Curia
Honors: Felicia Beth Nektirz Juvenile
Law Fellow with the National Center for Adoption Law and Policy
Honors: Dean’s Award for Public Service
Concentration: Family Law
– The Ohio State University
Master of Public Health
Honors: University FellowshipConcentration:
Health Behavior Health Promotion
– The Ohio State University
Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude
Honors: College of Arts and Sciences Award for Excellence...
It wasn’t until Christopher was in law school that he was faced with the reality that most attorneys...
Columbus Divorce, Custody, and Juvenile Attorney for Men and Fathers
Family Law Attorney for Men and Fathers in Columbus Since 2002
Contact Andrew Russ Law, LLC at (614) 388-9190 for more information or for a free consultation with a Columbus lawyer.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Voice: (614) 388-9190
Fax: (614) 573-7844
ANDREW E. RUSS - ATTORNEY AT LAW
Andrew E. Russ represents clients in divorce, custody, juvenile, probate, and realted matters in Columbus, Ohio and throughout Franklin County and Central Ohio. Call us today to discuss the facts of your case with an experienced Columbus attorney.
?Representation in All Areas of Family Law:
Member of the Columbus Bar Association and American Bar Association.
Admitted to the bars of Pennsylvania (1984) and Ohio (1985)
Participate in the Columbus Legal Aid Society's Pro Bono Bankruptcy program.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Hideaway Hls attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline