Saint Henry, Ohio Probate Lawyers
Saint Henry, OH 45883
The Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
As an attorney with the law firm of CMRS Law, Elliott’s focus is on Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Probate, and Business law in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Estate Planning services include drafting a Will, Living Will, Power of Attorney, Living Trust, Irrevocable Trust, and other inheritance documents. These services also pertain to Elder law and addressing questions on Medicaid and probate avoidance.
As a Cincinnati Probate Lawyer Elliott Stapleton supports clients during the Estate Administration process. This includes filing Estate Tax returns, advising on asset distributions, and Will contest disputes.
Elliott Stapleton also advises business...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Joe advises clients about their family legal matters, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate, estate planning, divorce, child custody and support, guardianship, and other family issues.
His real estate practice includes both commercial and residential real estate, representing and counseling clients regarding purchases, sales, leasing, condominium development and conversions, condominium management and homeowner associations, construction contracting and construction...
Moshe works with families to help them address their long term care needs, such as applying for Medicaid Nursing Home benefits.
Moshe began his career as the chaplain of Cedar Village – The Jewish Nursing Home of Cincinnati. His duties at Cedar Village included counseling the elderly and their families. During his tenure, Mr. Toron enrolled in the Chase College of Law, where he established himself as an award winning student. He was a member of the Dean’ s List four...
He is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association and serves on committees including Arbitration, Domestic Relations, and Negligence Law.
Mr. Logan is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, where he serves on the Negligence Law Committee and Family Law Committee. On the Legislative Drafting Sub-Committee he helped author Ohio's property division...
West Chester, OH 45069
Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University and University of Miami School of Law
Ms. Kara Lyons graduated summa cum laude from NKU’s Chase College of Law in 2015. While in law school, Ms. Lyons clerked for the Honorable Chief Judge Susan J. Dlott of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and worked as a law clerk in Luxottica Retail’s corporate legal department. Ms. Lyons was also elected to, and served on, the national board of the...
I am licensed in the State of Ohio and State of Tennessee, the U.S. Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Probate Law includes drafting, modifying and administering (or helping others administer) wills and trusts, assisting in name changes, adoptions, administering probate estates, wrongful death claims and assisting clients in becoming guardians of persons and estates. Our firm's focus on Criminal Defense focuses on felony and municipal trial work and assisting clients on appeals and...
For this law firm, going the extra mile for a client is a given. But here are SEVEN other ways that this firm stands out:
1. Mr. Bergmann brings more than thirty years of knowledge and experience to his handling of each client's legal matter.
2. Mr. Bergmann provides outstanding legal service for a reasonable fee.
3. The firm's staff are welcoming and helpful, from the scheduling of a client’s appointment through the conclusion of the matter.
4. Mr. Bergmann works with each client directly throughout the handling of the client’s legal matter. A client is never handed off...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Saint Henry attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline