West Slope, Oregon Probate Lawyers
She founded Skinner Law, PC with the goal of helping Oregon businesses and families create advantageous estate and succession strategies, ultimately achieving greater harmony in family and business relationships.
Key types of matters handled:
2. Non-competition agreements and issues;
3. trust administration disputes;
4. Probates, and probate/will disputes;
5. Business formation and business contracts;
6. Sales of business;
7. Advising employers on employment issues;
8. Wage claims; and
9. Business litigation.
I value helping people in times of crisis by making the legal system understandable. I pride myself on being reliable and thorough in my work, while striving to take the mystery out of the legal process.
My new role is to help my clients avoid the need of a litigator’s services. Working with my personal and business clients I strive to anticipate and head off problems that far too often end up costing lots of money to deal with.
I help families, individuals and their loved...
I began my legal career prosecuting domestic assaults in the Clatsop County District Attorney's Office....
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare West Slope attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline