Coplay, Pennsylvania Probate Lawyers
Free Consultation! Experienced & Skilled Probate Attorney! Proven Results!
Allentown, PA 18102
Widener University Commonwealth Law School
Attorney Miller proudly participates in the Berks County Pro Bono Representation Program, the Modest Means Program and volunteers with Wills for Heroes.
He is a member of the PA Bar Association, Lehigh County Bar Association and Florida Bar Association and is licensed to practice law in both PA and Florida. For more than 25 years Attorney Reich has represented individuals and families in cases displaying an extensive range of legal expertise. His trial experience runs the gamut, lawsuits ranging from divorce to protection from abuse actions to grandparents’ rights and more. He has also skillfully handled contested issues in a variety of domestic cases.
Throughout his career, he has argued appellate cases...
Quakertown, PA 18951
Rutgers School of Law-Camden
Ms. Ashby has devotedly pursued the practice of law in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey since 1992 in the areas of Wills/Estates, Elder Law, Mediation, Family Law and Adoptions. Ms Ashby is the owner of the...
Karen Ulmer Pendergast is the founding member of Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C., a law firm that provides services in the areas of family law, estates and probate,...
• John B. Whalen, Jr., JD., LL.M., is an AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent 5.0 and Avvo Rated 10.0 Superb (obtaining over 95 client reviews and peer endorsements) premier and prestigious Attorney and Counselor at Law. •
• He has amassed over 60 prestigious professional awards and over 5000 client reviews and endorsements.
• Mr. Whalen concentrates his three decade career in the legal areas of Pa Probate, Pa Last Wills, Pa Estates, and Pa Estate Settlement.
• Mr. Whalen provides brief free initial consults all seven days, requires a one hour ($450.00) consult fee paid in advance for...
Ms. Sallen has also spent several years working as a political consultant, lending her services to local, congressional, state, and...
In addition to her training and experience in Estate Law matters, Barbara has successfully tried many cases before judges and juries. As such, she is uniquely qualified to assist her clients with any issues that may require litigation during the course of settling an estate. While no...
Downingtown, PA 19335
Widener University Delaware School of Law
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Coplay attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline