Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Probate Lawyers
Elizabeth graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Architecture. She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law with an Advanced Certificate in Intellectual Property and Technology Law.
Ms. White is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and Pennsylvania Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (PAELA). She is a member and...
I am also an experienced appellate attorney, having brought and defended numerous appeals in Pennsylvania's appellate courts. I served as appellate counsel for the following reported decisions: David R. Nicholson, Builder, LLC...
Attorney Brian Yeager enjoys working with local residents on often complicated cases within his areas of interest.
Brian Yeager earned his law degree from The University of Akron. He also holds a Bachelors Degrees from The University of Akron and The University of Scranton as well as a Masters of Business from The Ohio State University.
Licensed to practice in Commonwealth Courts across Pennsylvania...
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Brooklyn Law School and St. John's University School of Law
Thomas R. Nell has 20, plus years of legal experience that he will use to help you.
After successfully handling thousands of cases, we've learned that clients not only want the very best result but they also want no public attention, no news coverage. They want phone calls returned, convenient access and honesty. They want a lawyer with patience, with a record of success and with a good reputation. And they want an appropriately aggressive lawyer.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Widener University Delaware School of Law
Karen Ulmer Pendergast is the founding member of Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C., a law firm that provides services in the areas of family law, estates and probate,...
Quakertown, PA 18951
Rutgers School of Law-Camden
Ms. Ashby has devotedly pursued the practice of law in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey since 1992 in the areas of Wills/Estates, Elder Law, Mediation, Family Law and Adoptions. Ms Ashby is the owner of the...
• John B. Whalen, Jr., JD., LL.M., is an AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent 5.0 and Avvo Rated 10.0 Superb (obtaining over 95 client reviews and peer endorsements) premier and prestigious Attorney and Counselor at Law. •
• He has amassed over 60 prestigious professional awards and over 5000 client reviews and endorsements.
• Mr. Whalen concentrates his three decade career in the legal areas of Pa Probate, Pa Last Wills, Pa Estates, and Pa Estate Settlement.
• Mr. Whalen provides brief free initial consults all seven days, requires a one hour ($450.00) consult fee paid in advance for...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Lock Haven attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline