McKeesport, Pennsylvania Probate Lawyers
Ms. Cohen is also a Senior Hearing Committee Member of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Laura is also certified as a mediator and Collaborative Law...
American Wills & Estates is a locally owned and operated Pittsburgh law firm with a practice limited to Probate Estate Administration, Estate Planning and Real Estate law.
Whether you need our legal services to assist you in the probate estate administration of a loved one’s estate or to help you create and craft an estate plan that best protects and serves your family’s specific, individual...
Call (724) 683-6304 to schedule a free consultation.
Weekend and evening meeting times are always available.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Widener University Delaware School of Law
Karen Ulmer Pendergast is the founding member of Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C., a law firm that provides services in the areas of family law, estates and probate,...
Quakertown, PA 18951
Rutgers School of Law-Camden
Ms. Ashby has devotedly pursued the practice of law in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey since 1992 in the areas of Wills/Estates, Elder Law, Mediation, Family Law and Adoptions. Ms Ashby is the owner of the...
• John B. Whalen, Jr., JD., LL.M., is an AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent 5.0 and Avvo Rated 10.0 Superb (obtaining over 95 client reviews and peer endorsements) premier and prestigious Attorney and Counselor at Law. •
• He has amassed over 60 prestigious professional awards and over 5000 client reviews and endorsements.
• Mr. Whalen concentrates his three decade career in the legal areas of Pa Probate, Pa Last Wills, Pa Estates, and Pa Estate Settlement.
• Mr. Whalen provides brief free initial consults all seven days, requires a one hour ($450.00) consult fee paid in advance for...
York, PA 17401
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare McKeesport attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline