Milton, Pennsylvania Probate Lawyers
I am also an experienced appellate attorney, having brought and defended numerous appeals in Pennsylvania's appellate courts. I served as appellate counsel for the following reported decisions: David R. Nicholson, Builder, LLC...
Elizabeth graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Architecture. She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law with an Advanced Certificate in Intellectual Property and Technology Law.
Ms. White is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and Pennsylvania Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (PAELA). She is a member and...
Quakertown, PA 18951
Rutgers School of Law-Camden
Ms. Ashby has devotedly pursued the practice of law in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey since 1992 in the areas of Wills/Estates, Elder Law, Mediation, Family Law and Adoptions. Ms Ashby is the owner of the...
• John B. Whalen, Jr., JD., LL.M., is an AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent 5.0 and Avvo Rated 10.0 Superb (obtaining over 95 client reviews and peer endorsements) premier and prestigious Attorney and Counselor at Law. •
• He has amassed over 60 prestigious professional awards and over 5000 client reviews and endorsements.
• Mr. Whalen concentrates his three decade career in the legal areas of Pa Probate, Pa Last Wills, Pa Estates, and Pa Estate Settlement.
• Mr. Whalen provides brief free initial consults all seven days, requires a one hour ($450.00) consult fee paid in advance for...
Thomas R. Nell has 20, plus years of legal experience that he will use to help you.
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Brooklyn Law School and St. John's University School of Law
In addition to her training and experience in Estate Law matters, Barbara has successfully tried many cases before judges and juries. As such, she is uniquely qualified to assist her clients with any issues that may require litigation during the course of settling an estate. While no...
Downingtown, PA 19335
Widener University Delaware School of Law
Mr. Maroto primarily concentrates his attention on the Firm’s growing business and estate law areas of practice and caters to those clients whose cases present problems...
Attorney Miller proudly participates in the Berks County Pro Bono Representation Program, the Modest Means Program and volunteers with Wills for Heroes.
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Milton attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline