Jeffersonville, Indiana Products Liability Lawyers
My practice concentrates on all types of civil insurance defense litigation including premises liability, auto and truck accidents, fires and construction accidents....
Mr. Armiger grew up in the Indianapolis area and attended the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, Bloomington, receiving his B.S. in Marketing in 2007. He graduated cum laude from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2011. During law school, he served on the Indiana Law Journal and interned for the Marion County Public Defender Agency, Appellate Division, and a large personal injury law...
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Ned has served on multiple trial teams, secured favorable decisions from multiple state and federal trial courts, and served in leadership roles in several multi-district litigations and class actions, including:
- Co-Lead of Narrative Committee; discovery and law & briefing committees, In Re: Zofran (Ondansetron)...
Products Liability Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Products Liability Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Jeffersonville attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline