Pleasant Grove, Utah Products Liability Lawyers
Damian graduated from the University of Idaho Law School in 2005. Following graduation, he opened his own practice, primarily working family law cases, and was in-house counsel for ClearPlay, Inc. From there, he was a deputy prosecuting attorney for Bingham County, Idaho, pursuing civil and criminal caseloads. He left the prosecutor’s office to join...
- Obtained numerous large injury settlements and awards, including one of the largest food poisoning cases to date.
- Regularly serve as Chairperson of pre-litigation screening panels for the Utah Department of Occupational and Professional Licensing to review medical malpractice claims for merit.
- 18 years experience.
- Adjunct Professor teaching "Torts: Personal Injury Litigation" to paralegal students at Salt Lake Community College.
- Bachelor of Science and Juris Doctor Degree, University of Utah. William H. Leary Scholar in...
Before joining The Advocates, Steve began his career working for a well-respected insurance defense firm here in Salt Lake City...
salt lake city, UT 84101
Texas Tech University School of Law
Because of his desire to represent the individual, Daniel left Kipp and Christian and started his own firm Garner Law. After successfully representing individuals for two years on his own, Daniel made the decision to join...
Working with and helping clients is the most rewarding aspect of my job. I enjoy coming to the office to work with great people who are doing their best to overcome the greatest obstacles this...
I have come to realize the issues and problems that a person has to go through when they are forced to deal with a personal injury. I found great pride helping people deal with their personal injuries and after a while decided I wanted to become an attorney...
I practiced law as a sole practitioner from 1983 through 1990 when I formed Siegfried & Jensen with Mitch Jensen. Just the two of us grew the firm to over 70 employees, including 18 attorneys.
I sincerely believe the attorneys and staff at Siegfried & Jensen...
Originally from Southern California, Kurt graduated from Brigham Young University in 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in History and Political Science. Kurt completed his Juris Doctorate at the J. Reuben Clark, School of Law in 2016.
While in law school, Kurt was an editor of the Brigham Young University Law Review. He was President of Phi Delta Phi, a...
Products Liability Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Products Liability Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Pleasant Grove attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline