Salt Lake City, Utah Products Liability Lawyers
Working with and helping clients is the most rewarding aspect of my job. I enjoy coming to the office to work with great people who are doing their best to overcome the greatest obstacles this...
salt lake city, UT 84101
Texas Tech University School of Law
Because of his desire to represent the individual, Daniel left Kipp and Christian and started his own firm Garner Law. After successfully representing individuals for two years on his own, Daniel made the decision to join...
I practiced law as a sole practitioner from 1983 through 1990 when I formed Siegfried & Jensen with Mitch Jensen. Just the two of us grew the firm to over 70 employees, including 18 attorneys.
I sincerely believe the attorneys and staff at Siegfried & Jensen...
I have come to realize the issues and problems that a person has to go through when they are forced to deal with a personal injury. I found great pride helping people deal with their personal injuries and after a while decided I wanted to become an attorney...
Originally from Southern California, Kurt graduated from Brigham Young University in 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in History and Political Science. Kurt completed his Juris Doctorate at the J. Reuben Clark, School of Law in 2016.
While in law school, Kurt was an editor of the Brigham Young University Law Review. He was President of Phi Delta Phi, a...
- Obtained numerous large injury settlements and awards, including one of the largest food poisoning cases to date.
- Regularly serve as Chairperson of pre-litigation screening panels for the Utah Department of Occupational and Professional Licensing to review medical malpractice claims for merit.
- 18 years experience.
- Adjunct Professor teaching "Torts: Personal Injury Litigation" to paralegal students at Salt Lake Community College.
- Bachelor of Science and Juris Doctor Degree, University of Utah. William H. Leary Scholar in...
Products Liability Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Products Liability Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Salt Lake City attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline