Coachella, California Tax Lawyers
California Tax Law Attorney. 35 years experience
Recognized as 2014 Top Tax Attorney OC Metro–Newport Beach/Yorba Linda Offices
California Tax Law Lawyer. 41 years experience
California Tax Law Attorney. 39 years experience
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Long Beach, CA 90807
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Irvine, CA 92614
Long Beach, CA 90802
Ontario, CA 91761
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
San Jose, CA 95110
San Francisco, CA 94105
California Tax Law Lawyer. 28 years experience
Sean M. Golding is one of only a handful of attorneys licensed in both New York & California and has a Master's degree in Tax Law. He has accumulated 17 years of legal experience and is also an Enrolled Agent, the highest credential awarded by the IRS (which authorizes him to represent clients before the IRS in all 50 states). Mr. Golding is also a licensed California Real Estate Broker.
Sean has served as a contributing author to the NOLO legal book series on issues involving U.S. and International IRS and State Tax matters for individuals...
19200 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 500
Irvine, CA 92612
San Diego, CA 92101
University of San Diego School of Law, Magdalen College, Oxford UK, University of San Diego School of Law and Universidad Anahuac
CORPORATE AND BUSINESS
• Business planning and entity selection.
• Entity formation, ongoing maintenance and legal compliance.
• Operational matters and fundamental changes (i.e. registration in other jurisdictions, annual reports, conversions, mergers and acquisitions, etc.).
• Corporate finance, securities and private placements.
• Corporate and business tax.
• Planning, negotiating...