Imperial, California Tax Lawyers
Nikki is passionate about nonprofit law and enjoys speaking about nonprofit formation and compliance. Her most recent...
Jack E. Stephens J.D., LL.M. has been practicing law in San Diego since 1990, helping thousands of taxpayers reduce taxes and homeowners protect their property with Trust strategies. Jack Stephens has been designated as Top Lawyer by San Diego Magazine, Best of the Bar, and Avvo on a consistent basis. He has received annual awards including the AV Preeminent Attorney Rating by Martindell-Hubbell, representing the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. As an active contributor to continuing education in Estate Planning, Jack Stephens has authored and edited quarterly newsletters, pamphlets, and contributed articles to the...
Handling the legal issues that arise after the death of a friend or loved one can be very challenging. If a family member has...
Shawn has accomplished high marks throughout his academic career graduating with honors in both his Bachelors (BSBA) and Juris Doctor (Law Degree) programs. He continued...
Dan provides legal services for a variety of individuals, entrepreneurs, investors and businesses, including start-ups and mid-market...
San Diego, CA 92101
University of San Diego School of Law, Magdalen College, Oxford UK, University of San Diego School of Law and Universidad Anahuac
CORPORATE AND BUSINESS
• Business planning and entity selection.
• Entity formation, ongoing maintenance and legal compliance.
• Operational matters and fundamental changes (i.e. registration in other jurisdictions, annual reports, conversions, mergers and acquisitions, etc.).
• Corporate finance, securities and private placements.
• Corporate and business tax.
• Planning, negotiating...
Mr. Rodriguez was a partner at Russakow Ryan & Johnson for 3 years, and is now the owner and Managing Attorney of SRG Law Group. During his carrier Mr. Rodriguez has acquired significant experience in many different fields...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Imperial attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline