Albany, Georgia Tax Lawyers
I received my law degree in 2000 from Samford University, and my LL.M. in Tax Law from New York University in 2001.
After that, I worked in Washington, D.C. for the IRS Office of Chief Counsel. After leaving IRS, I worked at a large law firm for 4 years, and then opened Bomar Law Firm in Atlanta, Georgia in 2007.
Prior to graduating law school, I clerked in the...
Providing legal services on unclaimed and abandoned property to Fortune 500 companies in diverse industries such as transportation and logistics, financial services, health care, retail, media, software and technology, and manufacturing.
• Single and multi-state audit defense for client companies (including audits led by third-party auditors such as Kelmar Associates, Innovative Advocates Group, Verus, Xerox/ACS)
• Audit Assessment Appeals and Litigation
• Comprehensive Compliance Strategies, including Canada and other foreign jurisdictions
• Interest Assessment Appeals
• Accounts Receivable Solutions...
Duncan is a graduate of Emory University School of Law, in Atlanta, Georgia, and a graduate of the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia. As a...
A nationally recognized speaker, Anson has been quoted on tax matters in the Washington Post, BNA Daily Tax Report, and Tax Analysts Tax Notes Today. Anson has written on topics from conservation easement donations to corporate tax reporting for publications including the Journal of Accountancy, the Federal Lawyer,...
Gil regularly advises clients on tax matters, including personal, business, trust, and estate tax; and represents clients in tax disputes with state and federal tax agencies and in the U.S. Tax Court. He also advises businesses on transactional matters and counsels business owners on the development of business succession strategies as part of a comprehensive estate and wealth preservation plan.
Mr. Carey teaches and lectures on accounting, tax...
Atlanta, GA 30305
Georgia State University College of Law
Since opening The Gartzman Law Firm in 1988, our law firm continues to help people throughout the state face some of their most personally difficult challenges in life. Our focus is on professional, ethical and successful representation for clients who have...
Atlanta, GA 6783367191
Emory University School of Law and Rutgers University - Camden
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Albany attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline