White, Georgia Tax Lawyers
Resolving tax debts with the IRS and State Tax Departments.
- (404) 476-5910
- Free Consultation
Former IRS Chief Counsel Lawyer Helping with IRS Tax Relief, Audits & Disputes
- (404) 841-6561
- Free Consultation
I received my law degree in 2000 from Samford University, and my LL.M. in Tax Law from New York University in 2001.
After that, I worked in Washington, D.C. for the IRS Office of Chief Counsel. After leaving IRS, I worked at a large law firm for 4 years, and then opened Bomar Law Firm in Atlanta, Georgia in 2007.
Prior to graduating law school, I clerked in the...
Since opening The Gartzman Law Firm in 1988, our law firm continues to help people throughout the state face some of their most personally difficult challenges in life. Our focus is on professional, ethical and successful representation for clients who have...
A nationally recognized speaker, Anson has been quoted on tax matters in the Washington Post, BNA Daily Tax Report, and Tax Analysts Tax Notes Today. Anson has written on topics from conservation easement donations to corporate tax reporting for publications including the Journal of Accountancy, the Federal Lawyer,...
Providing legal services on unclaimed and abandoned property to Fortune 500 companies in diverse industries such as transportation and logistics, financial services, health care, retail, media, software and technology, and manufacturing.
• Single and multi-state audit defense for client companies (including audits led by third-party auditors such as Kelmar Associates, Innovative Advocates Group, Verus, Xerox/ACS)
• Audit Assessment Appeals and Litigation
• Comprehensive Compliance Strategies, including Canada and other foreign jurisdictions
• Interest Assessment Appeals
• Accounts Receivable Solutions...
Atlanta, GA 30305
Georgia State University College of Law
Atlanta, GA 6783367191
Emory University School of Law and Rutgers University - Camden
W. Blake McCarty, Esq. dba The McCarty Law Practice
* Founded and operated successful law offices at the Equitable Building, Perimeter Center Terrace, and the Ravinia in Atlanta. Hired, trained, and managed personnel, vetted incoming engagements, developed case strategies, worked with expert witnesses, and handled all aspects of client engagements for over 1,000 clients.
* Provided AV-rated domestic and international tax, ERISA, entity governance, corporate-partnership-LLC business transaction planning, negotiating, regulatory compliance, and contract drafting, securities law, employment law compliance, and counsel to Boards, officers, directors,...
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare White attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline