Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Tax Lawyers
Resolving tax debt with the IRS and State Department of Revenue.
- (862) 277-5323
- Free Consultation
Exceptional Tax Law Attorney! Unmatched Legal Experience & Expertise! Call Now!
In addition to almost two decades as an experienced attorney in New York and New Jersey, Frank is also a certified public accountant and certified financial planner. This gives Frank a unique ability to see the financial tax issues in any legal matter. It also helps him get to the bottom of complex commercial cases and financial transactions, and helps businesses formulate profitable plans.
Frank is an attorney admitted to the bars of New...
In addition to my law license, I was licensed in New Jersey as both...
New Jersey Tax Law Attorney
• Real Estate and Commercial Purchases and Sales – Planning & Administration of Closings.
• Taxation - Audits/Controversies, Planning, Compliance for businesses and individuals.
• Estate Planning/Administration, Wills, Wealth Preservation & Business Succession.
• Business Law
Real Estate – Successful closing representation and planning as to the legal, tax and accounting aspects of the sales and purchases of residential real estate and...
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Tax Attorney Solving IRS & NY Tax Problems
- (212) 520-2906
- Free Consultation
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Franklin Lakes Tax Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Rutgers School of Law Federal Tax Clinic
Rutgers School of Law Community Law Clinic
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Franklin Lakes attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline