North Charleroi, Pennsylvania Tax Lawyers
Resolving tax debt with the IRS and State Department of Revenue.
- (412) 365-4095
- Free Consultation
Mr. Stallings served for over seven years as an Assistant United States Attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice, where he prosecuted fraud and public corruption matters through investigation, indictment, trial and appeal in the U.S. Attorney's Offices for the Southern District of Florida in Miami and the Western District of...
As a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Brian has passed a rigorous examination and earned the approval of family lawyers and judges for his skill, professionalism and commitment. He is the President-Elect of the Pennsylvania chapter and co-chair of two national committees. He is also a lifetime member of the AAML Foundation, dedicated to charitable causes for children.
Brian C. Vertz applies his impressive advocacy in trial and appeals courts,...
• Pa Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District of Pennsylvania for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District Court District of Maryland 2015 to Present
o Greenbelt Division
o Baltimore Division
• Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
2015 to Present
• United States Tax Court 2017 to Present
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
2012 to Present
• West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals 2011-2012
Bar Pro Hac Vice
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division
Litigation in Experience Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
• Allegheny County
• Armstrong County
• Beaver County
• Bradford County
Brian C. Vertz is a trained divorce mediator and holds credentials as a certified valuation analyst. He has been...
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare North Charleroi attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline