North Scituate, Rhode Island Tax Lawyers
Resolving tax debt with the IRS and State Department of Revenue.
- (401) 400-8091
- Free Consultation
Marc’s tax practice encompasses federal, Rhode Island, and other state and local taxation. Marc uses his broad experience to help individuals and businesses in the following ways:
(1) plan for and structure domestic and international tax implications of business transactions;
(2) resolve tax disputes with the IRS and state tax authorities; and
(3) assist with tax compliance issues for tax returns and information returns.
Because of his experience working for two public accounting firms, Marc understands that tax return mistakes can become complex tax problems with the IRS, Rhode Island, and other states and can result in...
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare North Scituate attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline