Warren, Rhode Island Tax Lawyers
Resolving tax debt with the IRS and State Department of Revenue.
- (401) 400-8091
- Free Consultation
As a child lived in Worcester, MA and the cities/towns of Carmel, Plymouth, Biddeford, Auburn and Portland, Maine
Graduated Clark University in 1965 with an A.B. degree in Government and International Relations
Graduated Suffolk University Law School in 1971 with a JD degree
Served in the U.S. Navy - honorably discharged after 5 years as a Yeoman Petty Officer 3rd Class
Active in politics - serving three terms in the Massachusetts House of Representatives. Committees were Health Care, Insurance, and Criminal Justice
Served in numerous town offices including Moderator, Vice Chairman of the Planning Board, and Town Administrator
Worked in the...
Marc’s tax practice encompasses federal, Rhode Island, and other state and local taxation. Marc uses his broad experience to help individuals and businesses in the following ways:
(1) plan for and structure domestic and international tax implications of business transactions;
(2) resolve tax disputes with the IRS and state tax authorities; and
(3) assist with tax compliance issues for tax returns and information returns.
Because of his experience working for two public accounting firms, Marc understands that tax return mistakes can become complex tax problems with the IRS, Rhode Island, and other states and can result in...
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Tax Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Warren attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline