South Carolina Tax Lawyers
Tax Law Lawyer
- (888) 619-0084
- Free Consultation
• Offer-in-Compromise Settlements
• Emergency or Hardship Stop to IRS Levy
• Release of IRS Levy on Payroll Bank Accounts
• Removal of IRS Liens on Real Estate
• Representation in IRS Special Agent Investigations
• Removal of IRS Civil Penalty
• Sensitive Innocent Spouse Cases
• Tax from Death, Divorce, Sale or Loss of Business
I serve clients across the U.S., and am licensed to practice at the U.S. Tax Court, multiple federal courts, and the State of Illinois, ...
I am an experienced and compassionate attorney who is available to assist Executors and Personal Representatives with estate and trust and probate administration and Probate Court proceedings.
I have two Masters in Taxation and many years of experience in handling individual, estate and business tax matters both as an attorney and a CPA. I have a Masters...
In September of 2012, shortly after graduating from law school, Lauren began working for the South Carolina Department of Revenue where she spent six years litigating alcohol licensing...
Lyn also practiced in the private sector with a large, national law firm where he handled...
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline
Resources for Lawyers