Hedwig Village, Texas Lawyers
- (832) 559-0923
- Free Consultation
Texas Attorney. 14 years experience
Bldg 1, Suite 250
Austin, TX 78735
Mr. Black's firm currently consists of Mr. Black, two associate attorneys, two full time paralegals, and other support staff. Mr. Black was Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1989, and he was re-certified in 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014. Mr. Black served as President of the Houston Association of Debtor...
Houston, TX 77058
Hempstead, TX 77445
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Beaumont, TX 77701
Texas Attorney. 12 years experience
Texas Attorney. 41 years experience
I have also taught bankruptcy law as an adjunct faculty member for an ABA-certified paralegal studies program at San Jacinto College in Houston. I have worked for Law Office of J. Thomas Black, P.C. as a...
• Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current controversial issues on "Nancy Grace," CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS
EMPLOYMENT • Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
• Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
• Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
• Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
• Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
• Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
• Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
Houston, TX 77027
Austin, TX 78701
Prior to law school, Mr. Salinas worked as a mortgage loan officer assisting people who wanted to buy houses or other real estate. Whether serving first-time home buyers or sophisticated buyers locking for a second home or investment property, Mr. Salinas helped guide clients through the mortgage...