catastrophically injured and the loved ones of those needlessly killed by the reckless conduct of others. He specializes in cases involving 18 wheeler or work truck crashes, workplace injuries in the oilfield or other jobsites, product liability cases involving unsafe and defective products (vehicles, consumer, etc), drunk driver and alcohol server cases, and many more. He has been recognized by clients and other lawyers as a successful and ethical trial lawyer. He is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for Personal Injury Law. He...
Daniel has been licensed to practice law in the State of Texas since 2010. He started his practice in Austin, Texas after graduating from Texas Tech University School of Law.
Daniel moved back to Corpus Christi in 2016 to raise his family in his hometown. Daniel is proud to represent the citizens of South Texas.
Daniel is a member of the State Bar of Texas and a Board Member of the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association.
• State Bar of Texas (District 11-A Grievance Committee, 1989-1995, Chairman, 1991–1995); (Texas State Court Rules Committee, 1995-1999, Vice Chairman 1996–1997); (Texas Lawyers Assistance Program, 1984-2013);
• SBOT CLE Speaker Presenter on Ethics, Grievance Rules and Procedure and Professional Life Challenges;
• Texas Bar Foundation-Sustaining Life Fellow;
• Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas;
• American Board of Trial Advocates (Charter Member-Advocate, Corpus Christi...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Sandia attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline