Waller County, Texas Lawyers
Texas Lawyer. 39 years experience
Houston, TX 77079
Texas Lawyer. 23 years experience
- (281) 240-3941
- Free Consultation
Beaumont, TX 77701
Mr. Black's firm currently consists of Mr. Black, two associate attorneys, two full time paralegals, and other support staff. Mr. Black was Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1989, and he was re-certified in 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014. Mr. Black served as President of the Houston Association of Debtor...
The Woodlands, TX 77380
University of Texas - Austin
Houston, TX 77027
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Texas Attorney. 21 years experience
Austin, TX 78746
• Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current controversial issues on "Nancy Grace," CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS
EMPLOYMENT • Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
• Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
• Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
• Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
• Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
• Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
• Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
In the case of small, family-run businesses, it is especially important to have documents and procedures in place that will help your family & employees keep the business running in case something should happen to you. Laura and her team of legal professionals can help you create specific powers of attorney, a will, and other documents to help accomplish this goal.
The Kalish Law Firm is located in the Houston, Texas area.
One or more members of the staff is fluent in...
Bldg 1, Suite 250
Austin, TX 78735
Texas Attorney. 14 years experience