Carpinteria, California Trademarks Lawyers
David M. Zeligs graduated from the University of California at Santa Cruz (UCSC) in 1978 with a B.A. degree in Politics. In 1982, prior to receiving his undergraduate degree, he took time off from college and traveled for six months throughout Latin America. Along the way, he lived...
Tommy graduated cum laude...
• California State Bar 1993
• United States District Court
• Central District of California United States Court of Appeals
• Ninth Circuit United States Court of Appeals
• Tenth Circuit Registered
• United States Patent Bar, 1997
In addition I am an attorney Registered and specially qualified/allowed to Practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Trademarks Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Trademarks Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Carpinteria attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline