Astoria, New York Trademarks Lawyers
New York Trademarks Attorney with 25 years experience
- (914) 949-9550
- Free Consultation
His experience spans the tech industry and IP law spectrum, including:
- representing an online social media company, a global automotive business, and an online real property rental company in matters ranging from large-scale software development projects to drafting the company's website agreements and nondisclosure agreements,
- negotiating cross-border collaborative research and licensing agreements with various world-renowned universities,
- negotiations with...
** Prosecuted over one thousand patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office including over four hundred applications in the electrical/ computer and business method arts with the remainder in the mechanical and chemical arts.
** Worked directly with hundreds of inventors to advise them on the patent process and counseled clients to maximize their patent protection.
** Drafted and negotiated multiple license agreements for licensors and licensees.
** Prosecuted many international PCT applications before the World Intellectual Property Office.
Since the onset of the housing crisis, Mr. Radow has represented countless borrowers faced with the looming prospect of foreclosure and has regularly obtained loan modifications for eligible clients, resulting in significant reductions in monthly mortgage payments and, most importantly, keeping families in their homes.
Mr. Radow is a former Brooklyn prosecutor and has years of experience in private practice...
* Earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® due to the recommendations of clients and peers for his outstanding service and expertise.
* Prosecuted thousands of patent applications in a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of chemistry, mechanics, biotechnology, and computer systems.
* Protected the intellectual property rights of clients by successfully negotiating and litigating settlements to patent and trademark infringement cases.
* Expertly conformed foreign and PCT applications to United States Patent and Trademark Office standards.
* Coordinated with numerous clients to prosecute U.S. priority applications internationally.
* Specialized in patent and trademark prosecution for over thirty years,...
Mr. Patrick is a leader in the intellectual property arena. Mr. Patrick has extensive experience with brand and product line development, intellectual property licensing, data privacy, and anti-counterfeiting. Mr. Patrick’s practice also includes counseling clients on the clearance, selection, maintenance, and enforcement of trademarks in the...
3407 Delaware Ave, Ste. 255
Buffalo, NY 14217
SUNY Buffalo Law School and Elon University School of Law
Jonathan's prior experience includes being of counsel for a small, international securities firm and various areas of public interest law including a legal fellowship with the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania. Dunsmoor Law represents clients throughout the world regardless of size.
Prior to launching the TR Business Navigator, Daniel served in several roles at the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). He has advocated for the interests of small businesses in federal regulations, government programs, and international trade discussions. He has worked closely with agency officials, congressional staffers, and industry stakeholders on transportation, environmental, technological, and cybersecurity policies.
Daniel has also helped resolve complex disputes involving...
Trademarks Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Trademarks Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Astoria attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline