Bronx County, New York Trademarks Lawyers
New York Trademarks Attorney with 25 years experience
- (914) 949-9550
- Free Consultation
I have successfully represented clients of every size in state and...
I specialize in interdisciplinary technologies, especially Internet/networking, computer and information science, cryptography, cryptocurrencies/distributed ledger, modified reality, ad hoc communications networks, information security, optimization theory, human interface systems and ergonomics, automated control systems,...
Since the onset of the housing crisis, Mr. Radow has represented countless borrowers faced with the looming prospect of foreclosure and has regularly obtained loan modifications for eligible clients, resulting in significant reductions in monthly mortgage payments and, most importantly, keeping families in their homes.
Mr. Radow is a former Brooklyn prosecutor and has years of experience in private practice...
New York, NY 10022
Harvard Law School
As an online coach, you've carved out a highly profitable nice for yourself and built an ever-growing and fiercely loyal following.
And your tribe instantly recognizes certain names, phrases, and logos as pointing directly to one person: you!
So you can't aford to have another coach eclispe your shine with similar branding. That'll muddy the visiblity you've worked SO HARD to build over the years.
The solution to this problem?
You need to get & maintain a federal trademark: the legal basis to protect yourself against shine eclipsers while maximizing your own glorious glow!
Federal trademarks establish...
** Prosecuted over one thousand patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office including over four hundred applications in the electrical/ computer and business method arts with the remainder in the mechanical and chemical arts.
** Worked directly with hundreds of inventors to advise them on the patent process and counseled clients to maximize their patent protection.
** Drafted and negotiated multiple license agreements for licensors and licensees.
** Prosecuted many international PCT applications before the World Intellectual Property Office.
Well, at least colleagues and clients always have told me I talk less like "other" attorneys and more like a "regular" person that they actually can understand. Although that could just be my native Queens accent showing through. But, don’t let that fool you. I have attended some of the best schools in the country and worked for a decade in sophisticated billion dollar public-private institutions.
After tiring of a life in bureaucracy, in 2015, I began my own firm to bring this high level knowledge to the small business and...
* Earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® due to the recommendations of clients and peers for his outstanding service and expertise.
* Prosecuted thousands of patent applications in a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of chemistry, mechanics, biotechnology, and computer systems.
* Protected the intellectual property rights of clients by successfully negotiating and litigating settlements to patent and trademark infringement cases.
* Expertly conformed foreign and PCT applications to United States Patent and Trademark Office standards.
* Coordinated with numerous clients to prosecute U.S. priority applications internationally.
* Specialized in patent and trademark prosecution for over thirty years,...
Trademarks Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Researching Attorney Discipline