Mount Vernon, New York Trademarks Lawyers
New York Trademarks Attorney with 25 years experience
- (914) 949-9550
- Free Consultation
His experience spans the tech industry and IP law spectrum, including:
- representing an online social media company, a global automotive business, and an online real property rental company in matters ranging from large-scale software development projects to drafting the company's website agreements and nondisclosure agreements,
- negotiating cross-border collaborative research and licensing agreements with various world-renowned universities,
- negotiations with...
Prior to launching the TR Business Navigator, Daniel served in several roles at the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). He has advocated for the interests of small businesses in federal regulations, government programs, and international trade discussions. He has worked closely with agency officials, congressional staffers, and industry stakeholders on transportation, environmental, technological, and cybersecurity policies.
Daniel has also helped resolve complex disputes involving...
3407 Delaware Ave, Ste. 255
Buffalo, NY 14217
SUNY Buffalo Law School and Elon University School of Law
Jonathan's prior experience includes being of counsel for a small, international securities firm and various areas of public interest law including a legal fellowship with the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania. Dunsmoor Law represents clients throughout the world regardless of size.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Mount Vernon attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline