Syracuse, Utah Trademarks Lawyers
Franchise Smith, LLC
Attorney handling matters in franchising and multi-unit operations
Birthplace: Idaho Falls, Idaho
Education: Brigham Young University,
- Bachelor's degree in political science, 1976;
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University,
- Juris Doctorate, 1978
Licensed in Oregon and Utah
Doug Smith has specialized in franchise law since 1981 with an emphasis on structure and drafting of franchise agreements and disclosure materials; selection and registration of trademarks; compliance with state and federal franchise and business opportunity laws including the preparation of relevant disclosure and registration materials; and franchise related litigation. He has a working knowledge of French and Romanian.
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Brigham Young University
Trademarks Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Trademarks Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Syracuse attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline