Champaign, Illinois Traffic Tickets Lawyers
I received my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management from Eureka College where I also minored in Spanish. I then received my law degree from Southern Illinois University School of Law. While in law school I worked in the...
For all of your professional needs, call Ted at 217-525-0520.
For 15 years, I heard driver's license cases as a contractual hearing officer for the Secretary of State (DMV). This experiences has provided me with the opportunity to understand how the opposing side thinks and operates.
When he first started his legal career, Jeremy often heard complaints due to the lack of attention clients received from attorneys they used in the past. These well established lawyers, although successful, may have been so busy - they did not have the time to give each client the attention they needed. As a young attorney, this is how Mr. Wang built his law practice over...
John takes immense pride in his work, fulfilling a great deal of credits in continuing education seminars to ensure compliance and competency. In addition, his countless hours of legal research ensures that he stays ahead of the competition and is fully educated to take care of clients' legal needs. John's practice ensures that you are...
I grew up Nokomis (Montgomery County), where my parents still reside. My degrees are from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and Thomas M. Cooley Law School....
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
Chicago, IL 60611
Traffic Tickets, Criminal, DUI and Personal Injury
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
Moe’s primary practice areas consist of criminal law, DUI and traffic cases. His philosophy regarding the practice of law is not only to be his clients’...
We pride ourselves on providing our clients the most powerful and aggressive criminal defense available in the Chicagoland area. We handle all criminal cases, including drug offenses, rape, assault and murder.
Experienced, Compassionate, Aggressive Criminal Defense
If you have been charged with a crime, you want to know your attorney will take a sincere interest in your case and do...
It is critical to hire a local lawyer with intimate knowledge of the legal environment. David Winer has been very active as a current member of the Criminal/Traffic Law committee and Chairman of the Lake County Lawyer Referral Service and a past member the Editorial Board & Contributing Author of the Lake County Docket and Chairman of the Juvenile Law Committee.
David has been chosen several times to lecture and teach other lawyers about Criminal,...
I provide criminal, DUI, and traffic...
Mr. Mennie began his career as an Assistant State’s Attorney at the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, where he...
Traffic Tickets Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Traffic Tickets Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Champaign attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline