Kewanee, Illinois Traffic Tickets Lawyers
John takes immense pride in his work, fulfilling a great deal of credits in continuing education seminars to ensure compliance and competency. In addition, his countless hours of legal research ensures that he stays ahead of the competition and is fully educated to take care of clients' legal needs. John's practice ensures that you are...
I received my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management from Eureka College where I also minored in Spanish. I then received my law degree from Southern Illinois University School of Law. While in law school I worked in the...
Jason has nearly a decade in courtroom experience and in practicing law. He has handled countless DUI cases from beginning to end, including: contested hearings,...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
Zealous representation of private and court appointed clients in trial and appellate
courts. Practice includes crimes such as homicide, assault, drug distribution, drug
possession, fraud, DUI, Home Invasion, Sex Offenses and traffic tickets; Jury trials,
bench trials, and contested motions dispositive of the case; Research, draft, file and
serve Appellate briefs, Petitions for Leave to Appeal to the Illinois State Supreme Court,
Post Conviction and 2-1401 petitions for trial courts; Oral Arguments before the Illinois
State Appellate Court, Second Judicial District.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients the most powerful and aggressive criminal defense available in the Chicagoland area. We handle all criminal cases, including drug offenses, rape, assault and murder.
Experienced, Compassionate, Aggressive Criminal Defense
If you have been charged with a crime, you want to know your attorney will take a sincere interest in your case and do...
For all of your professional needs, call Ted at 217-525-0520.
For 15 years, I heard driver's license cases as a contractual hearing officer for the Secretary of State (DMV). This experiences has provided me with the opportunity to understand how the opposing side thinks and operates.
Des Plaines, IL 60016
Traffic Tickets, Criminal, DUI and Domestic Violence
Northwest Suburban Bar Association and Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
It is critical to hire a local lawyer with intimate knowledge of the legal environment. David Winer has been very active as a current member of the Criminal/Traffic Law committee and Chairman of the Lake County Lawyer Referral Service and a past member the Editorial Board & Contributing Author of the Lake County Docket and Chairman of the Juvenile Law Committee.
David has been chosen several times to lecture and teach other lawyers about Criminal,...
Moe’s primary practice areas consist of criminal law, DUI and traffic cases. His philosophy regarding the practice of law is not only to be his clients’...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Kewanee attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline