Stark County, Illinois Traffic Tickets Lawyers
I received my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management from Eureka College where I also minored in Spanish. I then received my law degree from Southern Illinois University School of Law. While in law school I worked in the...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
For all of your professional needs, call Ted at 217-525-0520.
For 15 years, I heard driver's license cases as a contractual hearing officer for the Secretary of State (DMV). This experiences has provided me with the opportunity to understand how the opposing side thinks and operates.
Jason has nearly a decade in courtroom experience and in practicing law. He has handled countless DUI cases from beginning to end, including: contested hearings,...
Zealous representation of private and court appointed clients in trial and appellate
courts. Practice includes crimes such as homicide, assault, drug distribution, drug
possession, fraud, DUI, Home Invasion, Sex Offenses and traffic tickets; Jury trials,
bench trials, and contested motions dispositive of the case; Research, draft, file and
serve Appellate briefs, Petitions for Leave to Appeal to the Illinois State Supreme Court,
Post Conviction and 2-1401 petitions for trial courts; Oral Arguments before the Illinois
State Appellate Court, Second Judicial District.
John takes immense pride in his work, fulfilling a great deal of credits in continuing education seminars to ensure compliance and competency. In addition, his countless hours of legal research ensures that he stays ahead of the competition and is fully educated to take care of clients' legal needs. John's practice ensures that you are...
When he first started his legal career, Jeremy often heard complaints due to the lack of attention clients received from attorneys they used in the past. These well established lawyers, although successful, may have been so busy - they did not have the time to give each client the attention they needed. As a young attorney, this is how Mr. Wang built his law practice over...
And yes, I know my catchphrase/tagline is cheesy—that's what makes it fun.
Traffic Tickets Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline