Heber City, Utah Lawyers
Prior to attending law school in Texas, Justin worked in several drug and alcohol rehabilitation facilities where he observed the severe consequences of being convicted of a criminal offense. Then, before being admitted to practice law in Utah, Justin...
Skyler lived for two years...
In May 2007, Jeremy earned his J.D. from Syracuse...
Ben Holt is a registered patent attorney who focuses his practice on privacy, risk, patent prosecution and intellectual property. He advises Fortune 500 companies, mid-size companies, foreign entities and start-ups on cutting edge privacy risks, global patent prosecution and portfolio strategy including US and foreign applications. On a pro bono basis, Ben has acted as an "outside general counsel" for an international foundation seeking to cure...
We want to answer your questions and help you defend your rights. Learn more from our complete list of legal services. Our clients have their own story and we want to hear from you.
Have you been hurt in an auto accident or physically harmed and have questions about whether you have a personal injury case?...
- Obtained numerous large injury settlements and awards, including one of the largest food poisoning cases to date.
- Regularly serve as Chairperson of pre-litigation screening panels for the Utah Department of Occupational and Professional Licensing to review medical malpractice claims for merit.
- 18 years experience.
- Adjunct Professor teaching "Torts: Personal Injury Litigation" to paralegal students at Salt Lake Community College.
- Bachelor of Science and Juris Doctor Degree, University of Utah. William H. Leary Scholar in...
Midvale, UT 84047
Baylor Law School
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Working with and helping clients is the most rewarding aspect of my job. I enjoy coming to the office to work with great people who are doing their best to overcome the greatest obstacles this...
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Heber City attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline