Greensville County, Virginia Lawyers
- Member Virginia State Bar
- 100 percent positive rating from past clients
- Past President, Hopewell Bar Association for 2 years
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- BBB accredited, A+ rating
At Leavitt & Martin we emphasize personal attention to each case, and our case results follow.
Lawrenceville , VA 23868
College of William and Mary and University of Louisville
Business and Consumer Bankruptcy, Business Planning, Commercial Litigation, and Creditors’ Rights.
J.D., Washington & Lee University School of Law, 2005
B.A., University of Michigan, Honors College, Double Major in Political Science and History, 1999
Selected by Super Lawyers in 2012 – 2016 as a Virginia Rising Star in the Practice Area of Bankruptcy
Rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo.com, 2015 – 2018 Avvo Clients’ Choice Award
Virginia State Bar
District of Columbia Bar
Board of Governors, Virginia State Bar General Practice Section (2013 – Present) (Chair 2018 – Present)
Richmond Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section
American Bankruptcy Institute
Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers Conference, Chair First Day...
Petersburg, VA 23803
University of Richmond School of Law
Mr. Riley has tried over 250 jury trials in federal and state courts across the Commonwealth, holds the highest national legal rating with Martindale Hubbell, and has been recognized by his peers as one of the Legal Elite as published by Virginia Business Magazine, and has...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline