Front Royal, VA 22630
Insurance Claims, Insurance Defense, Personal Injury and Workers' Comp
George Mason University
Mr. McCarthy received his J.D. from the Keller School of Law at The University of Dayton, in Dayton, Ohio, where he earned honors in the fields of Taxation, Wills and Trusts. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Shepherd University in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, where he majored in Political Science.
Mr. Hill received his undergraduate degrees from Northwestern University and his law degree from the College of William and Mary. Prior to forming Mata & Hill PLC, he worked with small but highly-respected law firms in Northern Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley.
Mr. Hill is licensed to practice law in the state courts of Virginia,...
- Virginia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
J.D. - 2012
Honors: Moot Court - Team Member, 2010-2011
- Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, Virginia
B.A. - 2008
- Shepherd v. Conde, 797 S.E.2d 750 (Va. 2017)
- Chacey v. Garvey, 781 S.E.2d 357 (Va. 2015)
- Land Use and Zoning: Navigate Land Use/Zoning Regulations, Permitting Issues, Disputes and More; National Business Institute,...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Huntly attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline
Resources for Lawyers