Rancho Santa Margarita, California White Collar Crime Lawyers
Free Consultation! Former Prosecutor! Aggressive and Compassionate Attorney!
- (714) 544-9844
- Free Consultation
Free Consultation! Experienced and Aggressive White Collar Crime Attorney!
- (949) 474-8008
- Free Consultation
1. Mr. Molfetta has been lead counsel in hundreds of criminal jury trials.
2. Mr. Molfetta has been lead counsel in several civil jury trials, and has conducted hundreds of depositions.
2. He has represented individuals and multinational corporations in both State and Federal Court.
3. Mr. Molfetta has handled cases in California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Florida, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Canada, Mexico, and Italy.
3. Mr. Molfetta also has extensive experience representing professional athletes and “high profile” clients. He...
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Western State College of Law at Argosy University
I'm a product of our community. I'm an immigrant. I was poor as a child. I had to start working at age 14 so I could help my family. I've had friends who made mistakes and I saw how the authorities violated their rights because they...
The National Trial Lawyers Association has awarded John as one of the "100 Best" criminal defense attorneys. The National Advocacy for DUI Defense placed him on their list of the nation's top DUI lawyers. And the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys has honored him as one of the 10 best...
The firm's highly experienced, award-winning attorneys include Former Prosecutor and Top Personal Injury Lawyers that have successfully handled over 8,000 cases and jury trials.
» GETTING YOUR CRIMINAL CASE DISMISSED OR REDUCED IS OUR #1 GOAL
If you are dealing with an arrest, investigation or warrant you need to be very careful. Criminal convictions risk your freedom, your job and your future.
Protect yourself and get a top criminal defense attorney on your side as early as possible. We know how to fight to...
Before founding the firm, Mr. Dabiri was an Assistant U.S. Attorney in Los Angeles and Orange County, where he investigated and prosecuted a wide range of federal criminal cases.
Before serving as a federal prosecutor, he litigated complex civil cases at one of the best and biggest law firms in the world, O'Melveny & Myers.
And before joining the firm, he clerked for a federal trial judge at the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.
He earned his bachelor's degree in Political Science...
Criminal Defense - Appeals / Appellate law - Federal Criminal Defense
Shaun Khojayan and Associates, a Criminal Defense Law Firm, based in Los Angeles will help you early in your criminal defense matter. We provide criminal defense representation in California State Courts and all United States Federal Courts.
Mr. Khojayan earned his J.D., with Distinction, from the University of the Pacific. He has conducted complex federal felony trials with most resulting in not guilty verdicts. Mr. Khojayan has also written and argued appeals...
Pasadena, CA 91101
Southwestern University School of Law
White Collar Crime Lawyers in Nearby Cities
White Collar Crime Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Rancho Santa Margarita attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline