Sheboygan, WI Lawyer with 26 years of experience
- (920) 335-8957
- Free Consultation
with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. Shortly after his
undergraduate studies, Mr. Kaehne founded a mental health clinic serving
clients throughout Winnebago, Fond du Lac, Outagamie, and Brown
counties. Mr. Kaehne established his law practice shortly after
receiving his Juris Doctorate from the University of Dayton School of
Law in Ohio. Using the philosophy grounded from his experiences from the
mental health field, Mr. Kaehne believes that not only should a law
firm be both reputable and aggressive in serving the needs of their
clients; but also passionate, with...
At our firm, we take a teamwork approach. To us, more muscle means getting the job done faster and better. Frequent meetings, brainstorming, extensive investigation, and applying our years of legal and scientific training are all part of what makes our teamwork approach...
• Many of my clients are multi-generational, family owned businesses with domestic and international operations. I act as “outside general counsel” and assist clients with a variety of matters, including business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, supply and distribution agreements, terms and conditions, and non-compete agreements.
• Performed due diligence as part of representation of clients in purchases and sales of manufacturing companies with values exceeding $500 million.
• Assist clients with formation...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Sheboygan attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline