Sheboygan County Lawyers
Sheboygan County, WI Lawyer with 26 years experience
- (920) 335-8957
- Free Consultation
At our firm, we take a teamwork approach. To us, more muscle means getting the job done faster and better. Frequent meetings, brainstorming, extensive investigation, and applying our years of legal and scientific training are all part of what makes our teamwork approach...
with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. Shortly after his
undergraduate studies, Mr. Kaehne founded a mental health clinic serving
clients throughout Winnebago, Fond du Lac, Outagamie, and Brown
counties. Mr. Kaehne established his law practice shortly after
receiving his Juris Doctorate from the University of Dayton School of
Law in Ohio. Using the philosophy grounded from his experiences from the
mental health field, Mr. Kaehne believes that not only should a law
firm be both reputable and aggressive in serving the needs of their
clients; but also passionate, with...
• Many of my clients are multi-generational, family owned businesses with domestic and international operations. I act as “outside general counsel” and assist clients with a variety of matters, including business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, supply and distribution agreements, terms and conditions, and non-compete agreements.
• Performed due diligence as part of representation of clients in purchases and sales of manufacturing companies with values exceeding $500 million.
• Assist clients with formation...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline
Resources for Lawyers