Military Laws Reference
- Army Court of Criminal Appeals Opinions. Summarizes key issues from the various published and unpublished opinions of the court. From the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General's Corps.
- International Humanitarian Law - Treaties & Documents. Features treaties and texts governing the conduct of hostilities, commentaries on the Geneva Conventions and more. From the International Committee of the Red Cross.
- Manual for Courts-Martial (2005 Ed.). [PDF]
- Navy-Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals Opinions. Features court opinions since 2004. From the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps.
- Uniform Code of Military Justice [PDF]
- US Code - Title 14 - Armed Forces. Covers general military law, army, navy and marine corps, air force, and reserve components.
Military Law Center Contents