- Adverse Possession. Covers the effects, requirements and limits of adverse possession.
- Buying Your Home: Settlement Costs and Helpful Information Covers buying and financing a home, as well as settlement costs.
- Conservation and Preservation Easements. Covers the tax implications and IRS requirements for conservation and preservation easements.
- Deeds. Covers deed requirements, types of real estate deeds and trust deeds.
- Easements. Covers types of easements, and how easements are created and terminated.
- Eminent Domain. From California Civil Jury Instructions.
- Holding Title to Real Property: Joint Tenancy, Tenancy by the Entirety and Tenancy in Common
- Housing Discrimination. Covers the Fair Housing Act and state anti-discrimination statutes.
- Nuisance. Covers activities of others that interferes with the use and enjoyment of your property.
- Property & Money Resource Center. Features articles and checklists. From Nolo.
- Toxic Mold. Covers causes of toxic mold, legal remedies and how to prevent toxic mold growth.