Greenbelt, Maryland Appeals & Appellate Lawyers
Free Consultation! Experienced Lawyer for Criminal Appeals & Appellate Matters!
- (800) 256-8172
- Free Consultation
- Represent individuals and businesses in various civil-litigation matters, including business litigation, contract disputes, partnership disputes, and insurance coverage.
- Represent licensed professionals in investigations, disciplinary proceedings, and appeals of adverse agency decisions regarding licensure.
- Experienced trial lawyer in state and federal court.
- Experienced appellate attorney in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, D.C. Court of Appeals, Maryland Court of Appeals, and Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
- Law clerk...
Greenbelt, MD 20770
American University Washington College of Law
Jim has extensive experience representing and counseling clients on employment law...
We will listen to you. We will explain the law to you and the options available to you. And we will advocate for you.
We are firm believers in what we call "advocacy with integrity." This principle applies to our dealings with both clients and third parties alike. When communicating with a client, we discuss all of the issues in the client’s case in a straightforward and respectful way, taking time to explain the positive and negative aspects of...
Trish enjoys building ongoing relationships with her clients as their...
A number of Glenn's cases have helped shape the current state of the law in...
In addition to his trial work, Rick has substantial appellate court experience, having briefed and argued cases...
Practicing law as an independent attorney allows Mark to develop a close working relationship with his clients so that they can receive...
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Appeals & Appellate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Appeals & Appellate Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Greenbelt attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline