Snow Hill, Maryland Appeals & Appellate Lawyers
Mr. Smith has tried hundreds of cases to verdict before a Judge or Jury. He is "legal encyclopedia" who is widely respected and sought out by his peers. His present practice is concentrated in the field of criminal defense law and civil forfeiture.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Arnold worked in the Homicide Division of the State's Attorney's Office for Baltimore City. In his time as a prosecutor, Mr. Arnold regularly litigated jury and bench trials to verdict. Having also worked as an Assistant Public Defender prior to becoming a prosecutor, Mr. Arnold has experience on both...
Ms. Lauenstein began her professional career working at the Baltimore County State’s Attorney’s Office where she worked for over 7 years. During her tenure, Ms. Lauenstein did tours of duty in the District Court, Juvenile and Felony...
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
Mr. Rabinowitz graduated summa cum laude from the University of Maryland School of Law, finishing in the top 5 of his class and was a recipient of membership in the prestigious Order of the Coif. Mr. Rabinowitz served as a Notes and Comments Editor on...
Ms. Sinclair’s experience covers a wide-range of civil and criminal matters in Federal and State trial and appellate courts, as well as disputes with government agencies over regulatory enforcement matters.
- Represent individuals and businesses in various civil-litigation matters, including business litigation, contract disputes, partnership disputes, and insurance coverage.
- Represent licensed professionals in investigations, disciplinary proceedings, and appeals of adverse agency decisions regarding licensure.
- Experienced trial lawyer in state and federal court.
- Experienced appellate attorney in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, D.C. Court of Appeals, Maryland Court of Appeals, and Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
- Law clerk...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Snow Hill attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline