Stanislaus County, California Arbitration & Mediation Lawyers
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Pleasanton, CA 94588
The depth of his experience includes recovering millions of dollars in settlements and court awards for injured victims, recovered real property wrongfully taken from unsuspecting parties, and redressed wrongs committed by employers against their employees....
Bakersfield, CA 93309
The cases Mr. Edwards has worked on include claims for unsuitable investment recommendations, churning, misrepresentations and outright fraud. The investments...
I have broad experience in all aspects of civil litigation:
• personal injury, medical and legal malpractice, wrongful death, psychological injuries
• construction defects, architect and soil engineer negligence, boundary line disputes, co-ownership disputes, fraudulent and negligent misrepresentation, soil contamination and remediation
• Breach of contract, Real estate broker disputes, ABC licensing
• Family Law: Support, imputed income, forensic accounting, commingled assets, Moore/Marsden, Pereira/Van Camp, property and...
Wayne started in Auckland New Zealand, graduating after completing a challenging combined Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws in just 4 years, achieving top marks at his law school at Auckland University made up of 11,000 students where he was elected Student President in a landslide victory in his last year. Then recruited by a leading Merchant Bank, MARAC Corporation, Wayne moved to Citibank before becoming the founding Company Secretary for New Zealand's first publicly listed Investment Bank, founding Company Secretary for NZ’s first publicly listed Venture Capital company and a Director of a...
Arbitration & Mediation Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline