Colbert, Georgia Collections Lawyers
The University of Georgia School of Law and University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
Todd has successfully represented businesses before juries and throughout the dispute process. Todd's experience with international firms and boutiques has allowed him to represent large and...
* A potential client that needs to discuss your case with an attorney.
* An out of State Attorney that needs local counsel.
* Georgia Attorney that needs research, associate, and/or appearance assistance.
Mr. Huffman treats every case like it will go to trial and normally conducts several trials and arbitrations per year. Often, he takes over for other attorneys when it becomes clear that a case will need to be tried.
Recently, after an 8-day jury...
Michael watched a childhood friend’s four-person start-up grow into a multi-million dollar success story, and has been inspired by the power of small business ever since. Unlike most attorneys, Michael listens more than he talks. He understands that every business is different, and he achieves better results for his clients by taking the time to analyze their unique objectives.
Michael won his first breach of contract case a month after he was admitted to the...
Georgia Institute of Technology
* Completed professional background in Computer Science; 4.0 GPA
University of Georgia School of Law
* Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, May 2012
* Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, Executive Editor
Published/Professionally Cited Note: Speaking of Secession; “Best Note” award, Vol. 40
University of Georgia, Franklin College of Arts and Sciences Athens, GA
* B.A. English, Summa Cum Laude, May 2009
* Official Memberships: Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Sigma Tau Delta, Golden Key, Presidential Scholar
* Publications: The Moral Agency of Imagination in Coleridge’s Rime, Sigma Tau Delta’s 2009 Undergraduate Conference; The Muddy Waters of Alan Tate’s The Chaste Land, Mississippi...
Her experience spans small claims matters, contract disputes,...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Colbert attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline