Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Collections Lawyers
My clients often want to know how they should handle burdensome debt obligations and get a fresh start towards a better financial future. Since 1997 I have helped thousands of people overcome mountains of debt in one way or another. As the owner of the Laputka Law Office, I regularly counsel clients regarding mortgage foreclosure, asset protection planning, and collection issues as well.
Over the course of my more than 20 years of litigation experience, I have represented businesses, organizations and individuals in lawsuits involving a broad range of substantive areas, including:
* contract law;
* the Uniform Commercial Code;
* partnership disputes;
* disputes among shareholders in closely held companies;
* disputes among members of limited liability companies;
* disputes involving commercial real estate and equipment leases;
* claims involving trusts and estates;
1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Villanova University School of Law
Steve is a huge supporter of the University of Pittsburgh, Los Angeles Rams and New York Knicks.
Over the past 2 decades David Kennedy Bifulco, Esquire has provided his services to the Resolution Trust Corporation, Department of Housing and Urban Development, American Arbitration Association, Pennsylvania Business Bank and NCO Group, Inc.
“I provide general legal services for consumers in the areas of debt settlement and...
Liam’s practice areas include...
Concord Law's model is designed for the needs of small to mid-size businesses. We will visit a client's office to discuss, assess, and counsel on legal concerns for their business. With recurring visits on reserved days and times, this segment of the business community can have access to consistent legal services at affordable and manageable rates.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Breinigsville attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline