Ohio Elder Law Lawyers
Cincinnati, OH Elder Law Attorney with 12 years experience
- (513) 334-0099
- Free Consultation
- Offers Video Chat
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
As an attorney with the law firm of CMRS Law, Elliott’s focus is on Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Probate, and Business law in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Estate Planning services include drafting a Will, Living Will, Power of Attorney, Living Trust, Irrevocable Trust, and other inheritance documents. These services also pertain to Elder law and addressing questions on Medicaid and probate avoidance.
As a Cincinnati Probate Lawyer Elliott Stapleton supports clients during the Estate Administration process. This includes filing Estate Tax returns, advising on asset distributions, and Will contest disputes.
Elliott Stapleton also advises business...
Moshe works with families to help them address their long term care needs, such as applying for Medicaid Nursing Home benefits.
Moshe began his career as the chaplain of Cedar Village – The Jewish Nursing Home of Cincinnati. His duties at Cedar Village included counseling the elderly and their families. During his tenure, Mr. Toron enrolled in the Chase College of Law, where he established himself as an award winning student. He was a member of the Dean’ s List four...
It wasn’t until Christopher was in law school that he was faced with the reality that most attorneys...
During his thirty-six year legal career, John has prepared thousands of Wills, Power of Attorneys, Trusts, and sophisticated estate planning...
For this law firm, going the extra mile for a client is a given. But here are SEVEN other ways that this firm stands out:
1. Mr. Bergmann brings more than thirty years of knowledge and experience to his handling of each client's legal matter.
2. Mr. Bergmann provides outstanding legal service for a reasonable fee.
3. The firm's staff are welcoming and helpful, from the scheduling of a client’s appointment through the conclusion of the matter.
4. Mr. Bergmann works with each client directly throughout the handling of the client’s legal matter. A client is never handed off...
I have been in practice 34 years with the last 25 years focused in the area of Elder Law, seeking to assist families with the sometimes daunting questions about Nursing Home Admissions and how to pay for care while also protecting as much of the family nest egg as possible.
Proper planning can require execution of the right legal documents, structuring assets, making gifts to ultimately benefit the children or other heirs, assisting in finding a proper Nursing Home, maximizing the assets and...
Attorney Kacyon represents clients in a variety of legal matters. The attorneys at his firm, Hoover Kacyon LLC can represent clients in most of their cases. Hoover Kacyon has divorce attorneys, criminal attorneys, probate and estate attorneys, adoption attorneys, bankruptcy attorneys and more.
I provide practical, forward-thinking estate planning services for individuals and families who want assurance that their wishes will be honored and their families will be cared for.
I provide compassionate, wise legal counsel to senior citizens, veterans, and their loved ones who are worried about how to pay for nursing home care without losing everything they have worked for, and who do not want to become a burden to their families.
I provide assistance for families that include loved ones with diminished capacity, who might require special needs trusts, conservatorships, or guardianships.
My practice arose out...
In addition to estate planning, I assist clients with Medicaid & VA planning including the establishment of Medicaid qualifying trusts and trusts that qualify for...
Ohio Elder Law Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Southeastern Ohio Legal Services
Community Legal Aid Services, Inc.
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline