Peoria, Illinois Lawyers
Illinois Lawyer with 17 years experience
- (888) 424-5757
- Free Consultation
Peoria, IL Attorney with 36 years experience
- (309) 676-7633
- Free Consultation
Jerry received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Paralegal Studies/Pre-law from Southern Illinois University in 2008. Jerry then received his Juris Doctor from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2011. While in law school, Jerry was a member of...
Peoria, IL 61602
University of Arkansas School of Law
Drew Quitschau received his B.A. from Gustavus Adolphus College, his J.D. from the University of Arkansas, and he is currently pursuing an M.B.A. from Illinois State University. While in law school, Drew was the Articles Editor of the Arkansas Law Review, an Arkansas Bar...
I was able to acquire a license to practice law as a senior law student which allowed me to work...
After being licensed to practice for ten years, Mr. Howard joined Hall Rustom and Fritz in June of 2018 to expand his legal offerings to business clients to include a higher level of service through his knowledge of technology. To assist downstate...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Peoria Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Prairie State Legal Services, Inc.
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Peoria attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline